Re: [Savannah-help-public] Converting gnuspeech to svn

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Converting gnuspeech to svn
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:57:32 +0100

OK, I got the files from submissions_uploads and I'm getting the
mediafire one "by hand".

This works for me:
  sftp address@hidden:/srv/download/gnuspeech/
so there's problem something to configure on your side.

In principle we removed all size restrictions in the submission upload
form, and I have no clue about where "Error 7" comes from.  We'll do
perform some more testing %)

I'm going to do this:
bzcat gnuspeech-osx-dumpfile.bz2      | svnadmin load /srv/svn/gnuspeech
bzcat gnuspeech-gnustep-dumpfile.bz2  | svnadmin load /srv/svn/gnuspeech
bzcat gnuspeech-nextstep-dumpfile.bz2 | svnadmin load /srv/svn/gnuspeech
bzcat gnuspeech-docs-dumpfile.bz2     | svnadmin load /srv/svn/gnuspeech
bzcat gnuspeech-misc-dumpfile.bz2     | svnadmin load /srv/svn/gnuspeech