Re: [Savannah-help-public] Converting gnuspeech to svn

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Converting gnuspeech to svn
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:44:07 -0800

Thank you both for your successful effort.

david
---------
David Hill, Project Administrator
address@hidden
Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures (Tao Te Ching #67)
---------

On Dec 3, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

All done.

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 04:33:41PM -0600, Dalmazio Brisinda wrote:
Okay great. I accessed the site directly from my ftp client instead of
through the http link and it worked. Looks like my browser didn't
correctly pass to the client the leading '/' for the server. Anyway, now
that you already have all the files, I put copies in
dl.sv.gnu.org:/srv/download/gnuspeech for good measure.

The svnadmin load looks good.

Thanks again.

Best,
dalmazio