[Savannah-help-public] New Project named "Network" is load the wrong fil

From: Proggcc Progammierung
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] New Project named "Network" is load the wrong files
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:17:19 +0200

Hello,

My user name is proggcc and I have a little problem. I have load files
without license header and copyright notice for the project "Network".

I hope you can remove the files.
And it's was my error, sorry.

ps:

The files I have load is from an other project with the same name and
all comments are in german. I want this (old)project restart but I
choose the wrong folder without license header.

mfg

Hannes