[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107341] made some disorder in my download di

From: Torsten Mueller
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107341] made some disorder in my download directory ...
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:08:57 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Two days ago I used sftp to manage my download place. I created some
subdirectories to get more clearness and moved my files by downloading and
uploading again onto the right place. Then I deleted the files on their old
places. If I connect to my upload server (download.savannah.nongnu.org,
/releases/pdrx) everything looks like it should be.

The mirroring process did recognize the new subdirectories and the files in
them but not the removing of the files on their old places. If I look with the
user's eyes onto a download mirror (mirrors.zerg.biz, /nongnu/pdrx) I see a
mix of old an new files.

Could someone please repair this (these??) mirror(s)?

I'm sorry for this. I hope I will not produce such disorder in future. I
learned a lot with this.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107341>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/