[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107341] made some disorder in my download di

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107341] made some disorder in my download directory ...
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:37:29 +0000

Yeah, I realized too late I was completely off-base with the -noredirect.  I
fixed http://www.gnu.org/server/mirror.html.

I can contact all the mirror maintainers (or at least the ones with stale
files), but first I want to be sure about what's going on.  I've been talking
with the zerg.biz maintainer and he says he is including --delete but
nonetheless the deletions are not happening.  I'm asking for a full
transcript, etc...

If you can fix the permission errors, that would be all to the good.  but how
can you fix them?  I thought maintainers intentionally were given the power to
change permissions in their release area.  Not that I have a problem myself
with making them all readable.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107341>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/