[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107341] made some disorder in my download di

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107341] made some disorder in my download directory ...
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:11:49 +0000

Update of sr #107341 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #12:

I systematically checked all our listed mirrors and removed the half dozen or
so that were inaccessible and mailed the admins.

Surprisingly, every mirror which could be accessed at all had the correct
pdrx directory contents, so everyone was deleting via rsync.

The zerg maintainer apparently fixed his problem, since
http://mirrors.zerg.biz/nongnu/pdrx/ comes up clean now.  I reenabled that
one.

If anyone notices continuing problems with mirrors, please say.

karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107341>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/