[Savannah-help-public] Mails to mailing list not getting distributed

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 00:41:00 +0200

Hi,

   I notice that at least some of the mails sent to the
XForms mailing list doesn't seem to get send out - one I
send more than 2 days ago doesn't seem to have made it
to the subscribers yet. It obviously arrived on site
since it's in the archive but that seems to be all. Do
you have any idea what could be going on or if there's
something I did that could be the reason (though I didn't
change the configuration during the last months - the only
bit of "administration" I recently did was to confirm a new
subscriber so that he can post without moderation)? I don't
have set MIME filtering etc. which was mentioned as a pos-
sible reason in some other thread.

                        Best regards, Jens