Re: [Savannah-help-public] Mails to mailing list not getting distributed

From: Karl Berry
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 22:02:30 GMT

Hi Jens,

    XForms mailing list doesn't seem to get send out -

I assume you're talking about xforms-development?

    send more than 2 days ago doesn't seem to have made it
    to the subscribers yet.

Is it still the case?  The sysadmins increased the number of mailman
runners recently, which has helped other people having this problem.

If things still haven't gone out, please send me the date/time and/or
message-id, the more specifics the better, and I can try to look in the
logs.

And of course there's always the chance of it being filtered as spam on
the recipients' end, but I assume you've checked for that.

    something I did that could be the reason (

I don't see anything wrong with the configuration.  (BTW, if you change
the "moderator" to address@hidden, you'll get most spam
automatically deleted after a short delay.
http://listhelper.nongnu.org.)