[Savannah-help-public] unassigned new project?

From: Aubrey Jaffer
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] unassigned new project?
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:25:47 -0400 (EDT)

I submitted a non-gnu project "SimRoof" over a month ago:

  #10497 Submission of SimRoof None None Wed 21 Jul 2010 12:00:00 AM EDT

None is assigned to it and I have received no notice as to why it is
unassigned, or if it will ever be assigned.  Its getting large enough
that source-control would be useful.

Is Savannah overloaded?  My other projects are on Savannah; it would
be a significant hassle to use multiple sites.