[Savannah-help-public] Re: Savannah git hooks (Cia)

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Savannah git hooks (Cia)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:20:49 +0200

Hi,

(don't contact me privately about Savannah, use the lists)

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 09:50:50PM +0200, Nils Gey wrote:
> After hours of search I figured out that there apparently no way for the
> projects itself to set up either description .git/description nor git hooks
> (for example cia bot) in savannahs git server.
> I also saw that you were eager to change that situation.
>
> I am currently in a state of confusion so I simply ask: what needs to be done
> currently to enable a CIA client for a savannah git project?

I can do that manually, because we're experimenting with that hook:
http://cia.vc/stats/project/savane
Let me know the repository and the CIA project name and I'll configure
it.

So far it's been working reasonably well (so it needed a couple
bugfixes), but there's one repository where CIA's notifications are
one commit late, I haven't tracked that bug/misconfiguration(?) down.