[Savannah-help-public] Re: Savannah git hooks (Cia)

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Savannah git hooks (Cia)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:15:16 +0200

Hello Sylvain,

Thank you for your work. The bot is now reporting in our IRC channel #denemo on
irc.freenode.org

> > > So far it's been working reasonably well (so it needed a couple
> > > bugfixes), but there's one repository where CIA's notifications are
> > > one commit late, I haven't tracked that bug/misconfiguration(?) down.

Sadly this is true for our bot, too. Once we push something the bot reports the
commit which was the last before the real one.
Which hook did you use?

Greetings,

Nils
Denemo

P.S. We had the clientscript ciabot.py or .sh or something already in our git
repository on savannah. I just deleted it because now its a server-wide script.