[Savannah-help-public] Re: Savannah git hooks (Cia)

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Savannah git hooks (Cia)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 23:33:49 +0200

Hello again,

1) I meant which git hook does the ciabot call? post-receive I guess, but I
don't know if there are any alternatives.
2) It seems, that the script works on per received push basis, not commit. That
means if we push several commits at once CIA just takes this as on message.
(And then shows the last one before that pack :) ). Any chance to let cia show
every single commit, not only one per push?
3) Our own file was just the scriptfile in our git. Wrong approach, thats it.

Nils