Re: [Savannah-help-public] Disabling text markup on a per project basis

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Disabling text markup on a per project basis
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 00:17:26 GMT

Hi Rik,

    Is it possible to disable the automatic text markup features

Good question.

At the end of
https://savannah.gnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&comingfrom=1548&item_id=125
I see this little tidbit:

+nomarkup+ ... -n

Or perhaps (from that same web page)
+verbatim+
..
-verbatim-
would work better in your case.  I've never used either one.

I gather what you really want to is to automatically turn it off for all
reports, e.g., (perhaps) prefill those tags.  I don't see that in the
existing bug configuration stuff, e.g,.
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/admin/field_values.php?group=octave but
perhaps it is in there somewhere.

If any other savannah folks have more info or look into it further, I'm
sure they'll chime in.

Web searches for things like  disable savane markup  turned up some
previous mail about it, but I didn't quickly see any useful answers.

Sorry,
Karl