Re: [Savannah-help-public] lwip vs uip

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] lwip vs uip
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:05:22 -0500

On 1/20/12 8:03 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Hello

I'm new to lwip and totaly new to this mailing list.

I decided to use lwip because I thought uip can only handle one TCP connection
at a time. But now I know that's false, isn't it?
Now I need a new good explanation for my bachelor thesis why I use lwip. So can
anyone tell me some differences between lwip and uip? I'm especially interested
in features that are supported by lwip and not supported by uip.

Thank you very much!
Adrian

Hi,

The list you wrote to is for the GNU Savannah project (http://savannah.gnu.org) and not specifically for the lwip project.