[Savannah-help-public] Strange mail address on bug comments

From: Benedict Verhegghe
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Strange mail address on bug comments
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 23:17:52 +0100

When I add a comment to a bug on my project (pyformex), a mail is sent
to myself, to the submitter of the bug, and to a third address:
  address@hidden
That last address is rather strange: it contains the concatenation of
the names of multiple members of the pyformex group.
I guess this is some bug in the software or a misconfiguration?

Benedict