Re: [savannah-help-public] GSL: switching from bzr to git

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] GSL: switching from bzr to git
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:52:14 -0600

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your help earlier. We have imported a new git repository, under the branch 'master' - it looks like you changed the old repository to 'oldmaster'. Unfortunately when we do a clone of the repository, the default branch appears to be 'oldmaster' instead of 'master'. I don't know any way to change this remotely - is this something you can do for us?

The command appears to be:

git symbolic-ref HEAD refs/heads/master

however this may need to be done directly on the savannah repository.

Many thanks,
Patrick