Re: [savannah-help-public] encryption key not recognized

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] encryption key not recognized
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:27:13 -0700

Hi Frank,

Frank Ross (fross) wrote:
> Not worried about commits of code, in fact, I was just wanting to
> get the latest trunk of grub, which has a fix that I need.

Oh!  In that case you have the wrong repository.  The CVS repository
you were trying for is for the Savannah web pages.  That is why I
thought you must have been planning to make project web page
improvements.  And you don't need an account to read the archives.
You only need an account to push commits.

And the grub source code is in git not cvs.  Only the web pages are in cvs.

> I think I (at least) figured out that I could do an anonymous git
> and have the latest master of the grub source, which is my primary
> need at the moment.

Yes.  Exactly!  Like this in case anyone else is reading along.

  git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/grub.git

Bob