[savannah-help-public] [sr #107629] Confirmation Email Not Received

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #107629] Confirmation Email Not Received
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 08:27:14 +0000

I just found that email addresses on *comcast* ( i.e. address@hidden ) do NOT
receive confirmation emails (and possibly no other emails from gnu.org
addresses).

I was trying for the last couple of days to register an account on savannah, I
used 3 different comcast.net accounts and I never received any confirmation
email on any of them (it's been almost 48 hours now). The accounts work ok,
they receive emails from a variety of sources.
The breakthrough came when, for verification, I attempted to create an account
using a yahoo address and it worked fine, I received the confirmation email
immediately.

I do not know why comcast.net addresses do not work. I will attempt to contact
their support, but given that it is comcast, I'm not sure what are the chances
for a solution.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107629>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/