[savannah-help-public] Lost Savannah account(?)

From: Carlo Wood
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Lost Savannah account(?)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:04:39 +0100

Hi, I'm the maintainer of GNU which.
I just released version 2.21.

Looking at https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/which/
I wondered if I could make some updates/improvements
to that page if I logged in.

I'm listed as 'Carlo Wood' as Project Admin for that
project with as username 'carlo' as far as I know.
I also have a password on file for this hostname/username,
however - it doesn't work.

I asked for an email for "Forgotten password" but have
not received an email.

Can you check if I have an account for the website at all?
Shouldn't I be able to login since I'm listed as Project Admin
on that web page?

Thanks,

Carlo Wood <address@hidden> / <address@hidden>