Re: [savannah-help-public] Lost Savannah account(?)

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Lost Savannah account(?)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 21:51:10 GMT

Hi Carlo -

    Looking at https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/which/
    I wondered if I could make some updates/improvements
    to that page if I logged in.

Any updates to which would be excellent :).

    I'm listed as 'Carlo Wood' as Project Admin for that
    project with as username 'carlo' as far as I know.

Yes, that's right.

    I asked for an email for "Forgotten password" but have
    not received an email.

Please check all your spam filters.  Automated mail from savannah is
routinely marked as spam by recipient systems.  It usually comes from
address@hidden, or something similar.  If you don't
find it, just let us know and we can reset the pw by hand.

    Can you check if I have an account for the website at all?

You do.  It is active.

    Shouldn't I be able to login since I'm listed as Project Admin
    on that web page?

Sure.  You should be able to log in to the web site even if you weren't
listed as a project admin :).

Best,
Karl