[savannah-help-public] [sr #108780] GNUMed generic-brand medication list

From: Kumara Mendis
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108780] GNUMed generic-brand medication list
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:49:31 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

 am a medical doctor and an academic currently in Sri Lanka.

I was on a email list forum trying to install an EMR for Sri Lanka.

One main issue is that we do not have a list of generic - brand names that can
be included in a EMR. Sri Lanka imports a significant number of medications
from India.

Vaibhav on the list mentioned that GNUMEd has a list of nearly 5000
medications in the form generic-Brand.

Is there any possibility of access to the list or importing the list to
include in the prescription module of an EMR for a SL doctor?

Thanks in advance

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108780>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/