Re: [savannah-help-public] freetype: git commit notifications

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] freetype: git commit notifications
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 23:33:51 -0600

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> I ask for another favour: Right now, there are *two* sent emails for a
> single commit – see attached e-mails.  The first gives a summary, and
> the second contains the diff.  Is it possible to configure the
> notification system so that the first one gets omitted?

Yes.  But for the most part that is a good thing.  When there is a
single commit it does seem excessive.  But when it is a series of
commits then it is one summary for the entire set.  Take a look at the
examples from elpa to see how it is supposed to work.

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-elpa-diffs/2015-07/threads.html

It can be turned off if you really want.  I forget how off the top of
my head.  I will figure it out.

> Note that the diff e-mail doesn't have a proper subject line, which is
> probably a buglet.

I noticed that.  Not sure why.  It should have a subject.  I will look
into it.

Bob