[savannah-help-public] [sr #108968] "Source code" menu unusable for proj

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108968] "Source code" menu unusable for projects using git+cvs when the "stone age" menu is selected
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 11:47:00 +0000

Update of sr #108968 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Like Karl said in his response I also don't look forward to digging into this
to see where the problem is located.  However I will confirm that for the hurd
project I see the same behavior as you do.  I normally use the stone age menus
too.  If you want to see how it is supposed to work look at the coreutils
project and see that the submenu lists the links to the source code.  I have
no idea why for hurd it does not but will simply comment that I see the same
problem for hurd as you do.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108968>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/