[savannah-help-public] [sr #109007] delete old/unused git repo for nano

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109007] delete old/unused git repo for nano project
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 00:24:26 +0000

Update of sr #109007 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks for including all of the reference links.  That made reviewing the
issue much easier.

I have made a temporary archive of the nano.git repository and moved it out of
the way.  This is a little bit of an experiment for me.  I believe the cron
job that creates repositories will notice that the Savannah config for nano
wants a git repository, that one does not exist, and the cron job will make it
in the next hour's run.  This will set things up in a pristine setup and you
can push to it again.  I will check back in an hour or so and verify and if
not then I will step in and take action.

Really? The mailing list shows that you guys chose April Fools Day for this on
purpose?  (/me shakes head and laughs maniacally)

Conversions are often messy.  It is okay if you run into a snag and need to
iterate on this more than once.  We have all been there.  This is easy for us
to handle.  Please don't hesitate to ask for another cycle or three while you
are working things out.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109007>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/