[savannah-help-public] [sr #109016] NO CONFIRMATION E-MAIL, NO LOGIN !!

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109016] NO CONFIRMATION E-MAIL, NO LOGIN !!
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 20:07:00 +0000

Update of sr #109016 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                     agn => rwp

Follow-up Comment #2:

Thank you for reporting this problem. There were actually two issues. One is
that your email service provider is very, very strict concerning
inconsistencies. Much more so than most sites. I think they are too strict and
list them as being half of the problem. I expect there will be other sites
that won't be able to send you email either due to that strictness.

However this did identify a problem with the DNS records used for IPv6
addresses for Savannah's frontend that was sending the email. Modifications
have been made to avoid that problem and I hope these will be sufficient to
deliver email to you. When I submit this posting it will generate an email and
I will use it to monitor and verify that things are working.

Please try it again. Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109016>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/