[savannah-help-public] [sr #109014] Add website git repository for 8sync

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109014] Add website git repository for 8sync
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 05:47:22 +0000

I am confused by your request.  Are you talking about
www.gnu.org/software/8sync web files?  That is already set up and working and
therefore I think it cannot be that.  Or are you talking about a different
project and that project's source code?

If the 8sync web site then at this time all web files are hosted in CVS only.
No other version control system is supported yet for web files.

If for a different project's source code files then that other project would
need to be submitted for review as a new project.  It would have to meet all
of the free (libre) software requirements for hosting on Savannah.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109014>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/