Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109014] Add website git repository for 8

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109014] Add website git repository for 8sync
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:58:21 -0500

Bob Proulx writes:

> Follow-up Comment #3, sr #109014 (project administration):
>
> I am confused by your request.  Are you talking about
> www.gnu.org/software/8sync web files?  That is already set up and working and
> therefore I think it cannot be that.  Or are you talking about a different
> project and that project's source code?

It's for that, but that's simply the build output.  I am using a static
site generator, so that isn't the source.

It's fine, I already have hosting here for now:

  https://notabug.org/cwebber/8sync-website

I'll just continue for the source code then.  I thought it would be a
good idea to be consistent, but it's no big deal.

 - Chris