[savannah-help-public] [sr #109026] No mail delivered by lists

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109026] No mail delivered by lists
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 08:11:11 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

possibly others too).

There isn't much activity on the lists, so I cannot exactly point to a date
where it stopped working. It was OK in January, but failed end of April.
Specifically, all mails starting with that one

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-commits/2016-04/msg00000.html
respectively that one
  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-devel/2016-04/msg00000.html
did not arrive in my inbox. Being the list administrator, I checked if my
subscription was disabled or the "not metoo" option was suddenly turned on,
but neither was the case. Everything looks normal.

I asked a couple of the other list-users that also use gmail.com addresses and
they all received their E-Mails.

So my question is: can you see in your server logs if any of the mails in
question were actually delivered to kai dot sterker at gmail dot com (in which
case I'm probably doomed)? If they weren't delivered, would it be possible to
figure out the reason and fix it?

Thanks for your kind help. Regards,

Kai

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109026>