[savannah-help-public] [sr #109026] No mail delivered by lists

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109026] No mail delivered by lists
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 20:00:54 +0000

The messages to adonthell-devel are all in my Sent folder, so yes, this might
explain that part. (Could be my filters applied at least the Adonthell label
when they were received by the list again, but I am not certain if this was
ever the case or not)

However, the messages to adonthell-commits originate from the CVS server on
commit, so those at least should show up in my inbox, but they don't.

What I just did is deleting all my filters in gmail, in case they somehow
stopped working as advertised. I'll keep them disabled until the next CVS
commit. Obviously, they shouldn't make any difference for mails sent by me.

If that fails, I might try to unsubscribe from the list and subscribe again,
though I don't think this would make a difference.

Anyway, thanks for your help so far. Maybe I can also get one of those lazy
list-users to finally reply and see if that makes a difference ;-).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109026>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/