Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109033] No email received for confirmati

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109033] No email received for confirmation my new account
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 16:27:56 -0600

>         Originator Email: address@hidden
> I requested a new account to savannah.gnu.org to reply to an open problem, but
> have not received email to confirm my registration.

So the I have is whether this is the usual problem of confirmations
being despammed or is this the current problem of uid spin breaking
email?  I think frontend's email should be functioning right now.  I
will see if I can find this user email in the logs.

There is no record of any attempts with the new logs with this email
address.  I see a lot of usual email being delivered now.  Things seem
to be functioning on frontend.  Therefore I assume this must be the
usual problem we have been having for ages about email not getting
through to the user due to de-spam efforts _somewhere_.

I will ask the user to try again so that we will have fresh log event
recordings for it.

Bob