[savannah-help-public] [sr #109033] No email received for confirmation m

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109033] No email received for confirmation my new account
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 22:30:23 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #109033 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

We have had a long running problem with confirmation messages being discarded
at some sites.  Unfortunately once the mail has been delivered it is out of
our control.

I could not find your email address in the mail logs.  Would you be so kind as
to make the registration attempt again?  Then the attempt would be fresh in
the logs and I should be able to trace through and see details of the
transaction.  Thanks.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109033>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/