Re: [savannah-help-public] item problems

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] item problems
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 00:20:53 -0600

Hello Johan,

Johan Ceuppens wrote:
> I cannot type in the name of my project "assassinoftheunderdark"
>
> Then, I didn't get a response for 2 weeks after my project should be cleared.

Your project submission was reviewed several times most recently on
25-April-2016.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13716

It was reported to you that all files must be GPL compatible in order
to be hosted on Savannah.  Some of the files in your submission were
using an incompatible license.  I see no further correspondence from
you in response.  The next step in the exchange is yours to make.

In order to be hosted on Savannah all files must have a GPL compatible
license.  The presence of incompatible licenses will block acceptance
of the project.

Bob