Re: [savannah-help-public] Getting Savannah notifications

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Getting Savannah notifications
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 08:26:24 -0700

On 4/5/2017 10:36 PM, Bob Proulx wrote:
Steven Rubin wrote:
Thanks very much, Bob.
Please, reply to the mailing list so that all may help and not to me
personally.  It's a team effort.  I have sent this back to the mailing list.

I want all commits to the "Electric" project to send an EMail directly to me
(address@hidden). I'm the project coordinator, so I need to know
when people make changes. No mailing list needs this information. Can you do
that?
Done.  Let us (address@hidden) know if anything more is needed.

Bob

Thanks! It works fine.