Re: [savannah-help-public] ask for some kind of moderation/help with pro

From: joa . cuellar
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] ask for some kind of moderation/help with project registration
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 00:13:10 -0700

El 2018-07-21 11:12, address@hidden escribió:
> You can surley find the time to go through the files yourself to see
> which ones lack a copyright notice if you can find the time to write a
> response here.

Hi address@hidden

what? I'm sorry but I'm lost now, which one lacks a copyright notice
where?

the task sais:
```
Carefully read Savannah hosting requirements. Evaluate Maimonides
against them. Summarize the work done and the results for each
criterion.
```

and in submission I'm waiting Ineiev's reponse.

by the way, I've time to write mails because it's my daily tool,
summarize work and do homeworks isn't it.

Also I think you normalize a situation for me clearly not normal with
your reponse, and no mention at all of my previous arguments.

happy hacking
Joa