Re: [savannah-help-public] ask for some kind of moderation/help with pro

From: joa . cuellar
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] ask for some kind of moderation/help with project registration
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 02:31:04 -0700

On 2018-07-22 11:03, address@hidden wrote:
> You can surley find the time to go through the files yourself to see
> which ones need ammending.

Hi address@hidden (are you Alfred?)

For breaking the loop, as I've already said task created clearly sais:
"
Carefully read Savannah hosting requirements. Evaluate Maimonides
against them. Summarize the work done and the results for each
criterion.
"

This is my proposal I find fair enough:

- close the task https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109527, it has a
too broad scope, it's vague, it has no precedents...

- open a new one, as normal tasks are created, centered in a bug found,
focused in a reduced group of files, into a practical and nice task as
for example:
"Hi Joa, I found your new files in project lacks the correct copyrigth
notice, fix it please"

- this task is not related to the submission of my last project of
course, are different projects, and issues.

best regards, and please take my text as being written with the most
positive mood and constructive intentions.
Joa