[savannah-help-public] [sr #109635] I lost admin access to the eev maili

From: Eduardo Ochs
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 20:42:01 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/eev/

even though my main e-mail, address@hidden, is still one of the
administrative e-mails of the list... What do I do?

Btw, I noticed that I had an account "edrx" at Savannah, but the
e-mail for resetting its password is not the one I've been using in
the last years - address@hidden - I guess it's either
address@hidden or address@hidden, and I don't have access to
these e-mails anymore, so I had to create a user "eduardoochs" at
Savannah to post this. It would be great if I could recover access to
the user "edrx" here at Savannah, too.

If you want evidence that I am still both edrx and the person behind
eev I can show you that 1) I still access freenode as "edrx" (a
registered user), 2) I own/maintain http://angg.twu.net/ (that
mentions Eduardo Ochs, eev and edrx a lot) and the git repository for
eev at https://github.com/edrx/eev ...

  Thanks in advance,
  (hope I'm posting this in the right place!),
    Eduardo Ochs

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109635>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/