Separate repository for translations

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Separate repository for translations
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 13:21:18 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to improve the translation workflow in Guix. Currently we use the TP
but we are trying to transition to weblate. It allows translators to work
online with a web interface, or offline, like we are used to with the TP.

The platform is able to commit directly to the project, but we are a bit
worried to give an external tool write access to our repositories. We'd like to
create a separate repository, in a separate namespace (not guix), as the access
rights are granted per-namespace (unless I'm mistaken, in which case we'll use
our namespace). Is that possible? What is the procedure?

I saw the form to ask for a new project, but since it's not really a new
project, I am unsure whether it is the proper place to ask for that.

Thanks for any help you could provide!