Re: [Savannah-hackers-private] Volunteering

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-private] Volunteering
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 21:57:22 -0400

  > * The requirements for hosting new project
  > * The user registration and new project registration form
  > * The documentation and ui for administering the project, such as editing
description and connecting to git

That makes sense.  Would you like to make a list of URLs?
We could add them to the list of pages that our translation teams work on.

The Savannah team may need to make some changes so that it can use our
translation infrastructure.

  > * Some infrastructure for each project to have a website and/or
documentation that is multilingual, and the project's translators can view the
translation progress online

This would be fine in principle, but it could amount to a tremendous
amount of work.  I don't think we can ask our translation teams to
undertake that much -- their resourcs are limited.

--
Dr Richard Stallman