[sr #110453] Failed to upload web pages

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110453] Failed to upload web pages
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 23:59:13 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110453 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #3:

I have closely reviewed the configuration for your project ctlseqs and
everything is looking okay to me at this time.  I tried updates using
our test-project which is configured identically and it updated pages
okay.  I was able to see the interface work in the middle.  All good.

At this moment I am thinking that the storage array problem caused a
lot of turmoil due to it blocking reads and writes.  And yet not all
of the systems write everything to that storage array.  That caused
some things to work normally and other things to block and fail.  But
if the last update was during the time when the storage array was
falling offline then that could be the root cause of why the pages did
not update for you on that check-in.  That actually seems likely.
And with everything testing okay now I think that was very likely.

Therefore I think ctlseqs is okay.  Good to go.  I am going to mark
the ticket as done.

However if you would be so kind as to let me know, either by an update
to this ticket or a direct email, around the time that you make your
next update then I will babysit it through the next update just to
verify that everything really and truly is operating correctly.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110453>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/