Re: Decomissioning vaporware/obsolete/inactive GNU projects

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Decomissioning vaporware/obsolete/inactive GNU projects
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 19:23:48 +0200

Jose,

Plan to sort it out by May.  Have had many problems with state apparatchiks
and coronavirus made everything worse.  As for my project, I had found that
tho customary papers for disclaiming copyright did not reach my requirements.

Rather than campaigning on two separate fronts, I am working on a single
approach for the whole project, rather than simply be limited to work
immediately applicable only to FSF Assignment.  This involved tedious
legal work with various legally trained individuals and organisations.

Regards
Christopher

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy