[sr #110604] can not activate my resume &skills

From: Ineiev
Subject: [sr #110604] can not activate my resume &skills
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:44:34 -0500 (EST)

[comment #2 comment #2:]
> Hi, thanks; that works now. Is there also a way to make my email publicly
viewable?

Your email is viewable for logged in users; we generally hide emails from
anonymous visitors.

> I believe publishing the gpg key makes not so much sense without an email.

The User ID in your key does contain an email, so it can be derived without
using additional sources.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110604>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/