[sr #110608] error when calculating annotation data with viewvc

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110608] error when calculating annotation data with viewvc
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 00:35:09 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110608 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thank you for the problem report.  I can reproduce the problem.

Rather quietly we have been working on the upgraded server.  It's ready but I
haven't released it to production yet.  I believe this is working okay there.
It has an updated version of ViewVC there and I think I worked through all of
the problems on the new server.

Would you try the new server using the hostname svntmp.savannah.gnu.org and
with http not https?  It is just temporary and I have not configured it for an
https certificate.

http://svntmp.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/texmacs/trunk/src/src/System/Boot/init_texmacs.cpp

It still does not look styled the same as the upstream example you referenced.
 Hopefully less important since that would need more investigation.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110608>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/