[sr #110608] error when calculating annotation data with viewvc

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110608] error when calculating annotation data with viewvc
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 11:44:30 -0500 (EST)

I am going to leave this open to annoy me until I release the new stuff into
production.  For a few reasons even though it is ready to go I am waiting
because things seem otherwise happier with each on their own systems.  Two
kernels doubles the amount of network resources available and also isolates
git and svn traffic such that one less affects the other.  Haven't had as many
issues with overloaded systems with these two split.  Plus there is still hg
and bzr to work on and eventually everything comes as a set.

But this is annoying not to have working already.  I'll see if I can't resolve
this issue with the current production system.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110608>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/