[sr #110614] auctex-diffs emails should be in the same format as emacs-d

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110614] auctex-diffs emails should be in the same format as emacs-diffs
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 01:27:06 -0500 (EST)

It's too late for me tonight to fix this but I wanted to acknowledge the
problem report.

As to why these migh be different it is because over time the best way to
configure these changed.  Initially there was one way.  Then there was another
way.  And then there was modifications.  And therefore the explanation is that
they are different.  However it will be simple to sync them up and update
auctex to match emacs.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110614>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/