[sr #110626] savannah not displaying entire comment, even though it know

From: Dave
Subject: [sr #110626] savannah not displaying entire comment, even though it knows the whole thing is there
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:51:59 -0400 (EDT)

For grins, I'm going to write three paragraphs below this one.  The first and
third will consist merely of plain text; the second will contain illegal
inline "verbatim" tags.  My conjecture is that in the browser, you'll see only
the first of these paragraphs.  ("Preview" confirms this.)

Here is the first paragraph.  Simple enough, eh?

Here is the second paragraph.  Here I'm  breaking the law  and using
"verbatim" tags inline.  Per the documentation, this paragraph should be
suppressed.

Here is the third paragraph, which you probably will not see if you're reading
this comment in a web browser.  It contains no tag tomfoolery, though, so per
the documentation it ought to be visible.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110626>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/