[Savannah-register-public] [task #4003] Submission of SASP

From: Tomás Di Doménico
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4003] Submission of SASP
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:02:13 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

Site Admin. Approval/Edition URL:
 <https://savannah.nongnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7513>

###### ORIGINAL SUBMISSION DETAILS ######

System Group Name:
-----------------
  sasp

Full Name:
----------
  SASP

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

Other License:
--------------

------------
  The project consists in the development of an integral government purchases
management system which takes into account every process from the emergence of
the requirement to the effective use of the acquired goods or the conformity
with the results of a contracted service.

The system's objective is to give the greatest possible visibility to the
public procurement processes, achieving greater efficiency -greater quality
of products or services and better prices- and promoting at the same time the
concepts of transparency, involvement, democracy and citizenship.

There is no source code available yet, except for a draft database schema.
I'm not sure you'd be interested, but just in case:
http://www.tdido.com.ar/sasp/base.sql

Other Software Required:
------------------------
  The software will be developed using PHP5, with PostgreSQL as the database
engine.

I'm still looking for a GNU-compatible licensed OLAP engine that runs on Free
Software... Whenever (if) I find one, I'll use it to extend the analytical
capabilities of the system.

Other Comments:
  I'll be working on this project as my college thesis, but my real goal is
to get the Argentinian government involved in it as soon as possible. A
certain degree of interest has been shown, and Argentina is, because of the
current state of public procurement, an outstanding development and testing
site.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4003>

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/