[Savannah-register-public] [task #4037] Submission of Gnosis

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4037] Submission of Gnosis
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:23:43 +0000

In answer to your email the site of apples drivers is www.opendarwin.org.

Secondly I plan to use savannah services to
 a) tell about the project
 b) links to ongoing projects that relate to Gnosis
 c) I do not intend to host the whole project here, I will be providing links
to the pages where the software that I use will be available to download.

This isn't really a distro of Linux it is more an OS based upon a desktop i.e
think athene by rocklyte systems rather than Redhat or yellowdog.  I am trying
to create a full fledged OS out of Gnome rather than create a Linux distro.

I hope that this will answer any concerns that you may have.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4037>