[Savannah-register-public] [task #4371] Submission of Texi2HTML

From: Derek Robert Price
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4371] Submission of Texi2HTML
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:04:17 +0000

I have not signed copyright assignment papers for texi2html, though I would be
glad to.  I expect the other two recent major contributors to texi2html,
Patrice Dumas and Adrian Aichner (both CC'd), would also be willing to sign
assignments based on their previous contributions to other GNU projects.

I have know way of knowing if the original authors of the program signed any
assignments, however.  The copyright assignments were in the sources when I
took over maintenance of texi2html and none of my attempts to contact the
original author have elicited a response.

I started a new CVS repository and picked up maintenance of texi2html when the
original website went down and all my attempts to contact Olaf Bachman (the
original author) failed.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4371>