[Savannah-register-public] [task #4409] Submission of elMirror

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4409] Submission of elMirror
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:48:50 +0000

Hello.

We have got a problem with your included README file. Can you change the
license of your PNGs from FDL to GPL?  We prefer to use the FDL only for
manual, textbook, or other functional and useful document.
And please include the *whole* copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements.
One other point is that you should never put a file under a specific version
of a license - "is governed by GNU Free Documentation License version 1.2" is
not what we prefer. You should always include the addition "or any later
version".

Can you update the README file again and show it to us, please?

Because of your questions feel free to have a look at
https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group=administration.

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4409>