[Savannah-register-public] [task #4409] Submission of elMirror

From: Mikalai Birukou
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4409] Submission of elMirror
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:13:14 +0000

Good Day,

 I have added a README.txt in docs folder.
 So, if this is it, when will cvs, etc. be ready for the project? I saw
announcements about new projects. Do these come immediately, or with some
delay, which may help to setup project's homepage at least with some info? How
long is the delay, if any?
 Paying a tribute:
  Thank you for straitening out leglize. It will pay later. Actualy, this
aspect along is a plus, when comparing to sourceforge. Those guys seem not to
care.
 Advertisement of a project:
  If you are anywhere near to being interested in artificial intelligence,
your opinion, help, any constructive critique do matter and will be
appreciated.

Thanks again.

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: elmirror.tar.gz                Size:247 KB
added README.txt in docs
<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=4409&item_file_id=221>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4409>